|"Winter in Tahoe" by Adriana Willsie|
- Its luminosity cheers me, as do the vivid colors. I can smell the fresh air. May our outlook always be fresh and our visions vivid. May we embrace new ideas and celebrate beauty.
- We might view that distant horizon as our dreams and goals, and even though a body of water (our challenges) must be crossed to reach that place, we somehow know we will. If we can envision and believe, anything is possible.
- Life brings both sunshine and shadows, but these shadows are not dark and foreboding. Look closely. They have their own beauty, streaked with cool and restful colors that contrast with the brilliance of sun on snow. The shadows represent our times of stillness, rest, balance, and introspection.
- The blue sky is optimism and joy!
- The trees symbolize continuing life. Rooted in the Earth, they stand tall and reach for their greatest potential heights. Enduring the chill winds and cold, they remain steadfast, sturdy, evergreen.